– to meet the Italian fashion’s industry needs and expectations through technical post-secondary courses;
– to foster innovation and technology transfer to small and medium-sized enterprises;
– to spread technical and scientific culture and provide students and their families with comprehensive information about technical jobs;
– to support the integration among education system, training and employment;
– to establish systematic relationships with inter-professional funds in order to develop employee training programs;
– to handle the issue of worker retraining;
– to develop and manage high apprenticeship courses.